Apr 17, 2012

College Grad!

Yesterday, I fulfilled a life-long dream of finishing nursing school!  For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a nurse and it feels so surreal to finally have my nursing degree! I still have to take my boards sometime next month to get my license but the BSN is mine. It felt strange to wake up today and literally have nothing to do. No class to get to, no homework to worry about and no studying to do. I guess this is when I am supposed to get a job :)


Spring Class of 2012

I am so grateful for my awesome family and especially David for being my biggest support throughout the last three years. He has put up with so many late nights, study dates, tears, complaining, procrastinating, pep talks, prayers, priesthood blessings, notecards, being my practice dummy and so much more. I could not have done it without him! He should defiantly receive a honorary nursing degree!



Cant wait for the next chapter!!

3 comments:

The Felix Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you!! You have worked so hard and you deserve every part of that degree. I hope you two do something awesome to celebrate!

Mills Family said...

Congrats, way too go and congrats on the baby also, boys are alot of fun!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. There is nothing better than the satisfaction that comes from accomplishing your dreams.