Jan 17, 2011

Neti Pot

On Saturday morning, David woke up with some serious sinus congestion. I felt bad for the poor guy and tried to convince him to try out a Neti Pot. Our conversation went something like this:

Ashley: You are really stuffed up, do you want to try out a Neti Pot today?
David: No, I'm not doing that, you just want me to do it so you can blog about it.
Ashley: No I don't, I just want you to feel better.
David: There is no way I am doing that.
Ashley: Jeremy did it...
David: Jeremy did it? Really?
Ashley: Yeah I can show you their blog post about it.
David: Alright, I'll try it.




Bad news is he almost chocked to death on his first attempt. Good news is that his second attempt was much more successful and he is feeling much better now.

3 comments:

The Felix Family said...

This is so funny!!!! I am so happy this happened and I can now show Jeremy, David has done it too...and it was blogged about. Our poor husbands!!! I am glad it helped though!!!

Jessi Hansen said...

That's it. I'm moving home. You guys are too dang funny to not live around.

Alexis said...

hahaha!!!! you guys are cool.