I would have liked to have been invited to the funeral after all it was family! These things can be hard and I know everyone grieves in a different way. Give it time, you will get through this. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. xoxox
Too sad......Bet little Link is lonesome. Maybe if you tell your mom how bad you feel and how sad little link is, and he would probably feel better if he had a nice big fish tank with lots of plants and things to play in she would get you one. After all she did just say "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
6 comments:
SAD!!! Now you have one less thing you can talk to people about.
I would have liked to have been invited to the funeral after all it was family! These things can be hard and I know everyone grieves in a different way. Give it time, you will get through this. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. xoxox
Too sad......Bet little Link is lonesome. Maybe if you tell your mom how bad you feel and how sad little link is, and he would probably feel better if he had a nice big fish tank with lots of plants and things to play in she would get you one. After all she did just say "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
gag.
Sad day!! That's the life of a goldfish, doesn't last long unfortunately!!! Miss you guys!!
hahaha!!
Post a Comment