We got to go white-water rafting! I had never been before and was a little nervous but once we got going, it was a blast. Somehow I ended up in the very front of the raft and got soaked. I was glad I never fell completely out of the raft because the water was freezing!
Idaho is so green and David's grandma has a beautiful backyard. I took one look at it and decided it was a perfect setting for an intense game of croquet. Mind you, I have never played croquet before but I just knew this was a perfect place for the game. So, I convinced everyone that we needed to play an intense yet classy game of croquet. So we rounded up a croquet set and watched some instructional videos on youtube and had ourselves a lonely game.
One of my favorite things about our trip to Idaho was the illegal fireworks! David, Shawn and I had a blast shooting roman candles at each other! I am sure if you live somewhere that allows you to buy fireworks, this is an old trick but we couldn't get enough. We even had to go back the second night and buy more.
All in all it was a really fun trip and I am glad that I finally got to met most of David's family!

3 comments:
fun!!!! hahah! croquet? thats random!! looks like a blast!
P.S.- forgot a word at the top.
What a cool trip!
count on ash to bring some class to the party.
Post a Comment